This recipe is dead simple and goes over a treat for parties and large gatherings.
- Lay out however many ham slices, one for each roll-up.
- Smear with 1/2 tsp catsup and lightly dust with powdered sage.
- Top with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Smear with 1/2 tsp of your favorite mustard.
- Slice a piece of grilled chicken breast meat about the size of your thumb. Place the chicken at one end of the ham and cheese, and roll into a tube shape.
- Dredge in beaten egg and coat in Panko crumbs.
- Bake in 425 degree Fahrenheit oven for 20 minutes until the Panko crumbs are golden brown.
Serve whole as an entree, or cut in half as an hors d’ourve.